I pray these prayers everyday - 2 Our Fathers - 2 Hail Marys - and 2 Glory Be's. I pray them for my grandchildren, great grandchildren, great great grandchildren, and great, great, great grandchildren. I will happily think of this child as I pray for all my babies.
I pray these prayers everyday - 2 Our Fathers - 2 Hail Marys - and 2 Glory Be's. I pray them for my grandchildren, great grandchildren, great great grandchildren, and great, great, great grandchildren. I will happily think of this child as I pray for all my babies.
ReplyDeleteMom
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI am praying for you in this anxious time, and pray God's timing comes quickly for you.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I think God has been hinting at me for a few months now. My heart is so happy at the thought!
ReplyDeleteSO EXCITING!!! I am praying for you!
ReplyDelete