Friday, January 2, 2009

The Story Behind the Bionicles

I wanted to get Beau typing and writing a little bit so I had him take pictures of his bionicles. Then we posted them on the blog so he could tell Uncle Sean and Uncle Ryan about them. I tried to encourage him to write more, but he thought his sentences were just fine and did not feel the need to further describe his pictures. He did a good job for his first try I think. He misspelled one word in the first one and I didn't fix it for him, but when he was spelling it again I did remind him of the drop the e rule when adding ing. Sorry, I just have a horrible time not fixing all his errors, I tried so hard and I didn't make him change the first one. Thus the reason I don't home school. We will try writing another blog by Beau again soon. Anna thinks she wants in on the action too, but is very unsure of the whole typing thing, so we shall see if she asks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment