Saturday, January 24, 2009

Best Birthday Present Ever

I have yet to go to the doctor's to confirm since I just found out last night, but according to First Response, we're pregnant!

5 comments:

  1. God is good, all the time. All the time - God is good. I am going shopping today. Cancel that I have to finish Abiageal's quilt. Thank you for sharing the news with all of us. I will keep praying and rejoicing.

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOHOOO WOOHOOO WOOHOOO, you people are baby making machines, you think it it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great news!!! Hope to see ALL the Eagan's soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are very excited! We will be in Arizona early in October! Hope we get to meet the newest one then. Love to all. Uncle Randy, Aunt Patty & Brandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you both! We will pray for you every day. Love you and miss you- Sean and Liz

    ReplyDelete