Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Cry to Jesus
This morning I was listening to that song by Chris Rice and the line goes Cry to Jesus, Cry to Jesus, Cry to Jesus and live. Bella said, "See Daddy! It's okay to cry. I cry a lot and its okay." She does cry a lot but she is getting better especially now that we are in our school routine. Now when she cries I'm going to ask her if she is crying to Jesus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Untitled Hymn" by Chris Rice,
ReplyDeletegreat song, so much meaning, but when she is crying to Jesus remind her of the next verse (when she is in the mood to hear it, I know that road I have Beau), because in the next verse it says Dance for Jesus, Dance for Jesus, Dance for Jesus, and live, and we do need both in our lives.
Love you thanks for sharing, it is awesome to get little updates like these it makes me feel so much more connected to you.
Bridget