Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's with the Boddies










We are getting old. Last night Aida and I mustered up every last bit of energy just to stay up with Dick Clark and Ryan Seacrest to ring in the New Year. Richard and Ryan were out...long before the girls went to bed! We had a great New Year's with our Boddy Crew. Bella and Claire love them so much, and I still get a kick when they refer to any of them as "boddy". Bella is convinced that little Lukas is her brother....is she trying to hint at something??? Today, we had a Cornhole Tourney, and Aida and Ryan pretty much dominated all of us. I, of course, gave up my spot so I could catch the Rose Bowl game. Stephanie got pulled over on her way home cuz AZ passed a weird law about your license plate not being covered up. I think she flirted as she avoided getting the $150 ticket ;)! We just got home, and I'm still basking in the glory of the new shelves that Pop-Pop put up for us!! I LOVE THEM!

Wishing all of you a wonderful 2009. Rumor has it there are plans for Christmas in the desert? We hope that happens. In the meantime, please follow my other blog, onemotherssong; it is my mission for the New Year.
xo,
MR

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun...I checked out your other blog too, I'm looking forward to following along on your journey and hopefully finding some peace and direction in mine.

    ReplyDelete