Elizabeth's cake classes are going well. She has only had two classes and is progressing very well. And it looks like we've got another corned beef lover in the family. Caroline is playing w/ her new kitchen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A place where Ryan & MaryRose, Ben & Bridget, Sarah and Mike, Sean & Elizabeth and Mom and Dad can share and update on the silly things in life.
Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.
ReplyDelete(Psalms 127:3-5) I got this from Dora's blog, I don't know if the whole Eagan clan follows hers but I loved this Psalms. Thanks for sharing Dora. I love pictures of my grand babies and rejoice in these precious gifts from our Father