Sunday, January 4, 2009

Anna Missing Everyone

I miss you all, but I am glad school is starting.
I love you.
Anna

3 comments:

  1. I love you too babe. Have fun at school tomorrow. Post some pictures on here from your new camera when you get a chance.

    Bama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna typed this herself after she was ready for bed. She had some tears and she said it was because she missed Bama and PopPop and Aunt Sarah, really it was because her shirt was stuck on her head, but she didn't want to admit that. SO i said when she was all ready for bed she could type a note on the blog. I helped her with some spelling or is would have been iz, she does know how to spell love now so we'll work on is later.
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let her spell iz, iz. Who Cares! its called invented spelling, as she starts to the see the word more frequently she will remember how it is spelled.

    Hello to Anna, I too did not want to go to school today...although it could have been worse than it was. 10 more minutes and I am headed to the gym (ick!)

    ReplyDelete