Merry Christmas everyone. First of all I miss you all and I wish my girls could play w/ all their cousins every day. This year has not exactly gone as planned but has actually turned out like I thought it would. I haven't gotten any raises or a new job in order to be able to afford a house for my family, but thanx to Mom and Dad I am able to have a home. I know it hasn't been easy for them or us for that matter, but everything is going very well. I am just thankful that we have such wonderful parents that give whatever is needed and then some. Without them I don't know where we'd be this Christmas, maybe I'd be working two jobs and barely staying afloat. Anyway, I just hope that I can be as good a parent to my girls as mine are to me.
Caroline and Abiageal are both getting so big I can't stand it. Together they are quite a handfull. Caroline amazes me more and more every day w/ her intelligence and memory. She can sing the entire alphabet and sometimes count to 15, Bama says she counts to 20 though. Abiageal has been eating much more this past week and I think she is growing every day I get home from work. We just got back from midnight mass and I held Abiageal the entire time and now have a new pain in my back. These girls are going to break me :) but it's all worth it. Hopefully they can take care of me when I get old and decrepid.
Elizabeth has been wonderful as usual. I know she wants a place of our own as much as I do, but once again she is making due w/ what I can give her and luckily she gets along w/ Mom and Dad quite well as you all know. I am thankful that I have her although I just wish I could do more for her. Someday I will.
Work is going well but slow. I am very secure in my position, just not really going anywhere fast because there just isn't any work. I would like you all to pray for a job that I am supposed to be hearing about hopefully soon. A friend's wife works for a company that should be creating a new position that I hope to be qualified for but they are not doing anything at the moment. I pray that I hear some good news shortly after the first of the year.
We love you all and look forward to reading your letters.
P.S. Aren't you proud of me, my first Christmas letter ever. :) Hope it's a good one!!
Way to go Sean, way to make mom cry. Thanks for doing your letter, it was great. You did set a prescedent for yourself, but you don't have to hit the mark every year. Love you.
ReplyDeletethank you baby, your first letter meant a lot to me. Love you lots
ReplyDeleteMom