Saturday, December 27, 2008

Beau's Photography

Beau, such an interesting boy, this was his choice of pajamas for Christmas Eve, and yes he wore the slippers to bed too. I obviously took this one but the rest only he would find the inspiration (or something like that) to photograph.

Beau's first self-portrait. He loves his new face cover that Bama made him, he won't walk out the door without it. I really like this picture of him although I'm glad the scarf covers up his nostrils or we'd be looking right up his nose.

Bama comforting Luke, not all that great of a picture, but we all know this is what Bama does the best and what she enjoys the most.
Anna posing with her puppies, there were lots of these, this one looks like Oscar is going to eat her hand. She loves her dogs.
And of course PopPop, what is really scary is Beau and Anna both had this exact same picture on their camera, same face and everything. Crazy PopPop!!!

I don't know about this one, he took a picture of his foot, somebody have any idea why he would have done this. Maybe he was sending it to Mike for a referral.

His culinary tastes are coming through in his pictures of food in the kitchen, the clarity is excellent and he focused and zoomed well, he is good, isn't he.

Yet again, another Crazy PopPop picture, the kids love seeing these.Zip, asleep on the floor, Beau really got done and got a good angle at this one. He really does have an eye for taking pictures, and he has so much fun. I have a lot of fun going through and looking at them too.
The fireplace, Beau got a lot of awesome pictures of the fire blazing, I am going to have to figure out a way to frame one.
There were a lot of pictures of his bionicles too, those will be saved for their own post one of these days and I'll let Beau write the story to go with them.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment