Saturday, December 27, 2008

Anna's Photography


Anna has really enjoyed her camera. She takes it with her everywhere except Christmas Eve Mass because the batteries were dead and she had a meltdown about it. My favorite pictures are of her taking pictures of Luke taking pictures of her. Luke is a good subject and is never short on poses for her. She took her camera in the car on the way to Great Falls yesterday she got a couple nice shots through the window for Mike. Aunt Sarah wants to show just how beautiful God's country is...or something like that. (More likely she wants him to see how in the middle of nowhere she is).
The picture of the back porch is to show the snow that isn't there anymore, it didn't melt it is still cold, but the wind is blowing ridiculously and it blew all the snow away. Crazy!!!
Ben and Beau are off being lumberjacks, hope they are having fun. Sarah and I have all the organizational bins so now we just need to put them to good use. It was a productive shopping trip got all the bins she wanted, then found a winter coat for me and one for Anna that is much thicker then what she had.

Anna does take some strange pictures but they are fun to look at later. The one above was her first shot at Mattie and then she is working with the zoom and the one below shows a better result. I'm impressed with her focus.
This morning she and Luke are playing house, I'm a little concerned, the parents are dead and she is the big sister and she told Luke the parents died because they were in the Army and the bad soldiers killed them with their swords. What the heck?!? Where did all that come from, I don't know but we might be talking later.Just one more of her favorite specimens, she likes taking pictures of the dogs, but I deleted a lot because they were just pictures of dog butts. She is still perfecting the art. She told me when I was getting ready to put them on the computer that some of them weren't very good I said that was fine and she said no I want them to be perfect. Agh! What am I to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment