Okay, it is Christmas morning and I got up before seven because I remembered I didn't do my letter yet. Bella and Claire are still asleep. Presents are waiting to be opened. Mary Rose is in the shower.
Happy Birthday Jesus! This has been an excellent year for us. When mommy is happy everyone is happy. Getting the job at Edward Jones has been a tremendous blessing for us all. It is so great to have a job where you are rewarded for hard work. My wife works so hard and her new coworkers see her for who she really is. Thank you God for people who think about other people first. We need more unselfish people in this world.
I can usually write better, but this morning my mind is not running full speed. I have a lot of things out of order so I'll just write whatever I think about.
I'm so happy for Mom and Dad that they get to see the grandkids over Christmas. It was fun building the swingset with Dad and going to Claire's dance recital with both of them. Bella turned five and we had two parties. I think they made it for Beau's hockey game. Mom hasn't cried too much yet. When we told Bella that she was coming she said, "Bama cries a lot. Her eyes are always red. She cries when I leave a lot." Thank you Bridget for this idea about the blog. I've wanted to start one because I want to post all of the funny things Bella and Claire say. A couple of days ago I Claire was whining and yelling. I asked her what her problem was. Then a little bit later Mary Rose wouldn't come eat or something and Claire yelled at her, "Mommy, come eat. What is your problem." She is a kooky little girl.
Christmas this year has come very quickly. Last night didn't feel like Christmas Eve for me. I'm not sure why. Maybe because we have been so busy.
When had been working for MDS fundraising for a couple of years I started tithing. I got about three raises right in a row and was able to buy a new car. I miss that car. The green frog-mobile was good to me. Sean and I took the greatest trip two brothers could take in that car. Anyway, the last couple of years it seems like we have been tithing better and God has blessed us with this job. I just wanted to stress that whenever we give to God he blesses us ten times more than what we give. I know there is a scripture about that, but I'm not sure where.
As far as for me pray that I can find a new job teaching middle school next year. I can't handle elementary any more. There are too many details.
Well, I better get going and get ready for church. I love you all. I miss you all. I hope and pray we get to see everybody sometime next year. I'll start posting more pictures and videos. Merry Christmas and Happy New Ear. That is what Bella says, Ear not year. God bless you all, my family, and may your Christmas Day be Holy. Mike Endredy prayed a great prayer last night. He prayed that we have more encounters with God and His people and opportunities to do His will. Amen to that. Praise be to our Saviour, Jesus, who comes to us as a baby this day.
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It didn't feel much like Christmas eve for me either until we went to midnight Mass, then all was right w/ the world :) I suggest you try that next year. And we did take the girls, one late night is ok.
ReplyDelete