Merry Christmas to our whole family. I miss everyone a lot and this Christmas I wished we could have been together. We did have a great Christmas, though it was kind of quiet. I just have to say before i go any further with this letter and say I thought it was cool we could all blog our letters BUT not so happy about not being able to listen to your voices reading them out loud to each other, to respond to each others words, and of course, cry together( for some of us cry babies). Anyways, i had to write that down. Now back to my day, i was extremely blessed to have my mama here with us for Christmas this year. It has been a really long time since i have had her home for Christmas. This past Feb. we moved my mom home from Florida and she was in real bad health. I wasn't even sure there for a while, but her being home i feel has saved her life. Caroline and now Abiageal really has help her a lot and keeps her going. Mom and dad have just been awesome with opening their home to her so that she can come and stay for a few days here and there and i love them so much for that. Like Sean said living with mom and dad still is not where we want to be and isn't always easy for any of us ( except mom, she never wants us to leave, well dad too) it is just where we need to be still. I am forever grateful for them and thank God for them everyday.
Well, this year we were blessed with another baby girl as you all know. Our Abiageal Marie what a beautiful baby God has given us. I will not lie it was really, really hard at the beginning this time for me. I'm not sure why. Sean says it was because she had such a hard time the first two months of her life and the fact that we didn't sleep hardly ever (except when Bama stepped in for night duty and Aunt Sarah was able to come to the rescue a couple of times thanks for that). It was more then that for me though, but i prayed all the time about it and God helped me through it. And now I can't keep my hands off her. She is doing so good and growing a lot.
Our Caroline , what should i say about that little ball of energy, she is almost PERFECT :) She fills my whole heart with love. She is so smart. I can't believe the words and expressions she come up with. My mom asks all the time if she is 12 years old or 2? I love being home with my babies. I wished always that someday i would be blessed to have babies and be able to be a stay at home mom. Sean has given me my wish. He works so hard for us and I love him so very much. We have our sacrifices else where because of it but it will get better. I really think Sean will have a good 2009 job wise. Please pray for us.
Another great thing that has happened this year is that my brother Billy has chosen to leave the drugs behind and has found God. He is going to church on a regular basis now and is doing great. I feel like i finally have my brother back and i pray he will never go back. Please keep him in your prayers.
Well, getting back to Christmas, Sean took Caroline to the nativity set first thing this moring he layed Jesus in the bed and we sang Happy Birthday to Jesus. I am so blessed to have found a man with such a blessed family that will teach my children the true meaning of Christmas. I still can't believe it sometimes that I was given such a wonderful gift.
God bless you and Merry Christmas! LOVE, Elizabeth
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment