Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Caroline waits for Bama and Pop Pop

Caroline just can't wait to see her Bama and Pop Pop! She has been saying the whole time they were gone, " Pop Pop is at work still" " Poor Pop Pop" I have tried to explain where they were but she still insists he is working. Too funny. When I tell her where they were she says " I want to go to Clair's house. And she has been talking about Beau a lot too. All her new stuff like her view finder, she says "I am going to show Beau this, Beau will like this" I guess it's because it has a bunch of animals on it. And the other day I gave her a piece of candy I had left over from the Halloween candy I sent to the kids and I never said a word about it and she says " i am eating this piece for Luke, this is Luke's piece and i am going to eat it for him" she remembered it was the candy I sent back in Oct. She amazes me. Anyways, I told her when she wakes up in the morning she will get to play with Bama and Pop Pop and show them all her new stuff. She is looking forward to showing her Pop Pop her new computer. She has grown since they left and now all of a sudden can touch the light switches and turn them on and off now. And Abiageal is growing even before my eyes so they are going to be shocked when they see her. I will let everyone know how tomorrow goes, good night. And welcome home mom and dad.
Love, Elizabeth

1 comment: