Monday, March 16, 2009

Luke is Michigan brainwashed

We were reading a Disney Babies book that he just found downstairs. Before we moved from town to the new house we read it daily several times and he had it memorized. Well it has been a while and although all the pages rhyme with the page before it when I asked him the next page after this one here is what we got...

It is a bright and sunny day.
The Disney Babies go out to...?

Luke's answer Michigan, hmm, doesn't rhyme but I'm with him that's where I'd rather go.

He did get frog right when the page before said log, and away when the day before said today, but he does have pictures to help him out. He also likes to look at the pictures and ask questions like why is Donald mad? Darn Donald can't you just be happy all the time. At least the fish Goofy caught looked happy. I'm sure we will read this daily several times again this week, I can't wait. The good news is Beau can read it, and I bet Anna might be able to handle it too, so I'm glad he found it.

News flash, as of tonight my kids and I will not be watching tv, the doors are shutting while Ben is in Billings and won't reopen until he returns on Friday. I have lots of ideas including cleaning the basement. Pray for me though this isn't going to be easy. Luke's morning is tv friendly to say the least, how will I entertain him (I think Walmart has some paints calling my name, is that cheating?)

No comments:

Post a Comment